- Swimming attire must be appropriate for a family-oriented club.
- Infants not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers.
- No blue jeans or cut-offs in the pool at any time.
- If the Manager deems it in the best interest of the Club, it may reserve the use of the swimming facilities for swim meets, exhibitions, special functions, or any other appropriate purpose.
- No person may enter the swimming pool area except when the pool is open for use according to the posted schedule or when a lifeguard is on duty. Persons who use the pool in the absence of a lifeguard do so at their own risk.
- Swimmers must leave the water upon request of a lifeguard.
- All Members and guests must register before entering the swimming pool area.
- Guest fees will be charged for guests using the swimming pool area.
- Failure to register may result in loss of pool privileges.
- All children under the age of twelve (12) years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when in the pool area.
- Children under twelve (12) must remain in shallow water unless given permission by the lifeguard to enter deeper water.
- No child under the age of eighteen (18) years may use the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty nor swim during the adult lap swim period.
- The wading pool is for the use of children under eight (8) years of age.
- Children in the wading pool must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Illness, Medical Conditions
- Persons are not permitted in the pool if they have a cold, cough, fever, infection of any kind, inflamed eye(s), skin rashes, or are wearing bandages.
- Persons with physical or neurological disabilities, or a responsible adult accompanying that person, must advise the lifeguard of such conditions.
- Running, wrestling, pushing, dunking, "rough-housing," and towel-snapping are not permitted anywhere in the pool area, including the locker rooms.
- No more than one (1) person is permitted on the diving board at any one time and persons must dive only off the front of the board.
- Diving is not permitted until after the previous diver has surfaced and moved to the side of the pool. Hanging on the diving board is not permitted.
- Snorkels, fins, masks, kickboards, weights, children's pool toys and inflatable devices are permitted in the pool at the discretion of the pool manager.
Food and Beverages
- Food and beverages may be consumed only in designated areas and may not be taken into the pool or on the pool deck.
- Glassware is not permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere in the pool area.
- All trash is to be placed in the containers provided.
- All persons using the swimming pool must abide by the pool safety rules as posted in the pool area.
Supervision of Play
- The pool manager, acting under the supervision of the Manager, has the responsibility for supervision and control of all matters relating to the swimming facilities.
- The pool manager may refuse privileges to anyone who, in his or her judgment, violates the swimming pool rules. Responsibility for such supervision may be delegated to lifeguards.
- All swimmers must register with the lifeguard before entering the pool.
Source: CLUB MEMBERS BOOK (As of May 15, 2007)
Hours of Operation
May 28 2010 thru Sept 6 010
Open Daily from 11:00am to 8:00 pm