- Can non-members host a reception or banquet at the Lafayette Country Club?
- We prefer that all non-members have a member host the event. However, we do have the capability to sponsor events to non-members and provide separate billing statements aside from the member.
- I would like to host a reception at the Country Club, but I am on a limited budget, can you help?
- We will be happy to work with you to create a menu within your budget restraints. We gladly accept menu suggestions. We also offer a variety of ways to pay for alcohol.
- What time does the reception need to end?
- Receptions may be scheduled for a maximum of five hours. There is a $200.00 per hour charge for each additional hour.
- Do we have to use certain vendors for our reception?
- This is your day and we encourage you to book the vendors that you are comfortable dealing with for your reception. However, we are willing to offer suggestions as we have many professional relationships with vendors throughout the area.
- Can we have access to golf carts to take pictures on the grounds?
- Of course! We welcome all bridal parties to take advantage of our beautiful grounds for pictures. Just let us know the time and how many are in your party and we will be sure to have carts cleaned and ready to go (upon availability).
- Is there enough parking to accommodate our guests?
- There is plenty of parking available on Club grounds to facilitate your guests.
- How many guests can your facility accommodate?
- The Lafayette Country Club can accommodate about 300 guests depending on set up and dance floor options.
- Do you have audio visual equipment available?
- Yes, we have a television, VCR, DVD player, and projection screen available free of charge. We also have an LCD projector available for a minimal fee.
- Can we bring in an outside caterer for food and beverages?
- All catering, both food and beverage must be planned and prepared by the Lafayette Country Club staff. We will accept menu suggestions to be substituted for our regular banquet menu upon approval of the General Manager.
- What colors do you offer for napkins and/or tablecloths?
- We offer white tablecloths for all of our events. We have table skirting in white, burgundy, and gold. Napkins are available in white, green, burgundy, pink, gold, blue, black and red. We have limited quantities for a few of the listed colors. There is no additional fee for colored napkins unless we rent a special color for your event.
- Does the Club have an assortment of centerpieces?
- We can provide centerpieces at no additional cost. You have the choice of hurricanes globes with white taper candles, mirror tiles, votives and silk flower petals in pink or red.
- Is there a clean up fee?
- Due to the clean up involved we must charge $25-$50 for use of confetti or bird seed and heavy labor for additional set up such as lights, tulle, or fabric.
- How far in advance does the Club need to know the final number for weddings or rehearsal dinners?
- Lafayette Country Club staff will need your final number for any banquet 72 hours before the event date. You will be responsible for that number and any additional guests added after that date.<
- When will the Clubhouse be available for our vendors to set up?
- All vendors are welcome in the Clubhouse on Saturday morning. The doors open at 7:00 a.m. However, if they would like LCC staff present they will need to make special arrangements.
- What is the dress attire of the service staff at the Club?
- Our professional service staff will be in black slacks, pressed white button down shirts with matching tie and apron.
- Can we set up a tent on Club grounds?
- Tents may be set up in selected areas around Club grounds. Tent rental fees will be at the expense of the responsible party.
- Do you have a printable or savable copy of these questions and answers?
- Sure we do. Download or print a copy of our PDF version here